The Little Princess & The Big Guy

The Little Princess & The Big Guy

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snowy roads...

Miserable driving out there -- crazy drivers on unplowed roads, overly cautions drivers on clear roads (c'mon, people, 15 mph on the major -- and plowed -- byways?? Not a flake of snow on the road & you're driving like THAT?) White outs, snow falling so heavily I could barely see out the windscreen in some spots.

I am reasonably confident in my own driving abilities, but far less enthusiastic and trusting about the other yahoos out there.

My little road has not been plowed for hours. There's a good 4 inches of snow on it. It's good to be home, snug inside with the pups, contemplating the nightly sojourn to the Land of Nod. Puppy Dinners first!

A.M. update: Delightful to see the lovely covering of pristine snow. Not so lovely to get stuck -- literally -- in my driveway when I have to go to work. Where's Jeff Brown the Plow Guy when you need him?

No comments:

Post a Comment