The Little Princess & The Big Guy

The Little Princess & The Big Guy

Friday, February 12, 2010

Just like a movie!

I peeked to my right, sneaking a glance at the young stud muffin in the passenger seat. Raising my eyebrows to myself, I looked forward as I stopped the car at the front of the house.

As we stepped out of the Volvo, I could hear the dogs barking. We crossed the lawn and I opened the front door. The dogs poured out of the house, tails wagging, frisky and excited because I was home and because a new friend had arrived.

Squatting down, I hugged each of them. The Little Girl Dog licked me on the face, and then got a direct hit on my lips.

"Wow! Frenched by a dog!" I laughed.

Extending his hand, the young buck helped me stand, and then drew me towards him. His blue eyes twinkled and his mouth quirked up. Cocking his head, he responded as he pulled me close "and now you'll be kissed by a human."

Then, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment