The Little Princess & The Big Guy

The Little Princess & The Big Guy

Friday, June 11, 2010

Smiling & laughing

Today, I spoke to my friends and neighbors about The Big Guy without crying. It's probably due to the amount of endorphins I have pumping through my system after today's pylometric workout (my comments to my trainer: 'I survived.') After the session, I was thinking about Kuro and smiling, remembering how wonderful he was, and thinking that I *will* always, always, always love him.

What I'd give to throw my arms around his neck and over that big furry head with kisses. Rats, I'm teary eyed again. I miss him. Part of me always will.

Someday, some guy who is smart is going to realize what incredibly good care I took of him, and what I did for him as his life wound down. They're going to think 'huh, she'll probably treat ME like that when I'm old....'

So far, the men in my life have been too stupid to twig onto that fact!

No comments:

Post a Comment