The Little Princess & The Big Guy

The Little Princess & The Big Guy

Friday, June 4, 2010

Other's voices

"I've never seen a dog with a more expressive face.... the last of the real gentlemen. The end of an era." Richard Orzeck, DVM. Trumansburg, NY
____
I'm glad i got to meet him.. He was everything you described and more. The first time i met him.. i remembered being so frightened when I saw how big he was, and he looked at me: "easy buddy, I'm not gonna do anything to you..unless I really want to! =)" and when we were inside to was so polite and gentle.. G. Eagan, Cortland, NY
____
I have such fond memories of you walking by my house with your guys Flag and Kuro back in the days when we were neighbors! I can remember when I first met Kuro, but what I remember most was that enormous head! He was very kind to allow this crazy lady that he hardly knew to get right up into his face in pure amazement of the size and beauty of that head!

I swore it was the biggest and most beautiful dog head I'd ever seen! I've spoken of this to so many people and will never forget it. So for your patience, I thank you Kuro for allowing me to love you up for a few minutes that day, and to admire you daily as you walked by." A. Marshall, Seneca Falls, NY
____
Kuro is gorgeous! Beautiful head, wonderful boy--I don't blame you for being so passionate about him B. Bouyet
___
I look at pizza bones and think of Kuro, not that Nikka doesn't like them , but I just love the way Kuro would give us a kiss before and after eating them . He didn't mind if it was veggie or meat pizza bone... I've printed out one of my favorite photos of him . I have it sitting on the dining room table so I can talk to him and let him know what a great friend he was to me . He was the one who had me get over my fear of big dogs; as well I did not have an allergic reaction to him . I could even put my face down into his fur... I glad that you called and had me come on Saturday . If you hadn't, I would not have said a quiet good bye to him. E. Mason, Lodi, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment