The Little Princess & The Big Guy

The Little Princess & The Big Guy

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The garden

I purchased 3 apple trees and a cherry tree this spring. I'm still trying to figure out where to put the last of the apple trees. I *think* I have the mini-orchard plotted out, especially as it turns out I need to obtain another cherry tree. The Agway salesperson neglected to tell me that one needs 2 trees to cross-pollinate cherries. In addition, I didn't know enough to ask.

I'll fence in the area, leaving room in the back for a large flower bed. I've not had much time for gardening the last year or so, because of work, house reno and Kuro care. This will be my Kuro garden.

Because of the yard work I did, I had a good afternoon, despite high humidity and grey skies. Then I took a tarp-ful of weeds to the big mulch heap. K's fur is there, left over from when his Auntie Nancy clipped him on Memorial Day.

Instant misery. I miss my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment