The Little Princess & The Big Guy

The Little Princess & The Big Guy

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Much ado about Oscars

Every year there's a hullabaloo about the Academy Awards -- the nominees, the stars' clothes, who wins, who doesn't. This year: will the 10 foot tall blue people win? Will the crotchety old man who uses balloons to float his house off to South America edge them out (Up will probably get Animated Film)? Will Clooney's date be sporting an engagement ring? Will Bullock edge out Julia Child? Sorry, Sandra, Streep deserves that Oscar. So does Austrian Christoph Waltz, whose portrayal of creepy SS Colonel Hans Landa is superlative.

As for me, I'll catch the results Monday morning. Country dweller that I am, I'll be hitting the hay early, especially as I'll be up crack of dawn tomorrow for a tri workout with The Big Dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment