The Little Princess & The Big Guy

The Little Princess & The Big Guy

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Stuck!

Feels as if I'm unable to move emotionally or (at least figuratively) physically. I get up, do chores, go to work, take care of Nikka and The White Dog,

I also feel as if I don't want to move, because moving -- and moving forward specifically -- hurts.

There's so much more than losing The Big K going on in my life, yet when I sit in front of this keyboard, I keep coming back to him. Last weekend it hit me: I won't see him again. I've been weepy and sad since.

Yesterday, S & I returned from the Tri in the Buff. He'd left 2 over-ripe bananas in the car. upon seeing them, I immediately thought 'great! Kuro will love these!'

Then reality hit.

I miss his big, happy, open face. What I would give to wrap my arms around his neck, bury my face in his fur, and simply smell him.

You, my Big K, were, and always will be, my prince of princes.

No comments:

Post a Comment